David Clark ONE-XP Pro Kit
Headset + ANR Module Mount + Headset Hanger
Headset features the perfect combination of comfort, technology, and durability. From the moment you put it on, you’ll notice the difference. The feel of plush, leatherette ear seals that enclose your ears in comfort. The soft, vented head pad uses "Outlast" fabric that actually absorbs heat buildup to keep you cool during long flights.
Kid tested. Tested in numerous trips in our family 206. Used by a 4, 6, and 8 year old boys. They test the toughness of this headset to the max. They tested the BOSE X and destroyed them. Lightspeeds only lasted a couple of flights. David Clark makes the most durable headset that is also the highest quality build. We love them. And...they are made in USA.
The advanced, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation technology that delivers extraordinary ANR performance. The rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension system with adjustable headband and swivel hinge stirrups to ensure a personalized fit. And Bluetooth technology for all your smart devices. The David Clark DC ONE-X ENC Headset is the one headset that has it all – the ONE for you.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations.
- Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- M-5B electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling.
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit.
- Audio Mute - Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications.
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal.
- Low profile, Outlast fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'.
- Fail-Safe Operation - Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure.
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth wireless technology and volume control.
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use.
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included).
- "Dark Mode" to turn off LEDs on Battery Box for night flying.